The environments where we live, work, play, learn and connect with services influence our physical and mental health.
Please join others from the Pacific Northwest to share ideas, learn from experts in the field, celebrate successes, and identify opportunities to partner and collaborate on the best ways to make our communities healthy for everyone.
This conference is for you if you are one of the following:
1. In community organizing, public health, transportation, planning, economic development, social justice, health care delivery, mental health, alcohol and drug addiction treatment, and worksite wellness;
2. In education;
3. A community leader or a community member ready to take action;
4. A tobacco control, physical activity, nutrition or obesity prevention advocate;
5. A health care provider or administrator engaged in Oregon's transformation to Coordinated Care Organizations.
Some conference objectives:
1. Increase understanding of the growing chronic disease epidemic in Oregon and the risk factors and conditions that drive it.
2. Empower participants to use their skills and influence to improve the health of their communities.
3. Serve as a professional development opportunity.
Registration: $50 for conference participants; $25 for students and seniors
The Oregon Health Authority's (OHA) Center for Prevention and Health Promotion is planning this meeting, with sessions supported or sponsored by partner centers within the OHA's Public Health Division and numerous community organizations.
Monday, November 5, 2012 - Wednesday, November 7, 2012 7:00 AM - 5:00 PMPacific Time
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2013 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.